Macarons, Meringues n More
Join certified executive pastry chef and PDCA instructor Zainab Hirani as she demystifies iconic bite-sized French macarons and feathery light meringues. Starting with the secrets of achieving a perfect macaron shell, each n every time and learn to infuse them with flavors such as pistachio, passionfruit and create decadent fillings, including the classic chocolate and coffee. She’ll also teach various decoration methods for the macarons like painting, etc. and her call to fame- the MAC-DONUT. ( donut shaped macaron)
Next, make meringue kisses from-scratch. For the grand finale, make Pavlova dessert and the super yummy classic- Eton’s mess!
Master the macaron shells (4 colors)
- Passion fruit
Piping techniques- including the Donut shape; Shells and filling them
Decorating the final macarons creatively; Painting, strokes, sprinkles etc.
- Coloring, decorations etc
- Meringue based desserts- Lemon blueberry pavlova Eton’s Mess.
- All the ingredients and tools are provided in class
- Video recording of the class in not provided
- After class support/guidance is provided to participants who do not misuse it for commercial training purpose.
- This is a semi hands on class; All participants shall be divided in groups and get to make separate recipes. While each group will work others will watch.
Mode: Semi Hands on
Fee: Rs. 5000/- plus taxes
Duration: 1 day
Eligibility: No prior experience required
Instructor: Zainab Hirani
All Class Material provided