Commercial Sugar Flowers
This class teaches a more commercial friendly approach at making sugar flowers, the choice of flowers in this is class, are what is usually in demand on cakes, and the techniques we teach will help you attain pretty results in lesser time.
- Open Peony
- Open Rose
- Tiger Lilies
- Quick Orchids
- Exotic butterfly
- Cascading Berries
- Correct usage of cutters for clean, smooth finish
- Fluidic usage of suitable tools & alternatives
- Techniques of wiring
- Veining- using Veiners & without veiners
- Using cost effect ways of creative natural shapes & depth to flower
- Assembling individually wired petals in correct format along with suitable flower center
- Using various coloring formats like- self coloring, petal dusts, dip dyes, airbrushing etc.
- Glazing- multiple ways
- Sealing- to avoid any color fades and bleads
- This is a hands-on class, participants are discouraged to have any other appointments on the same dates, to sustain full attention during class
- How to ‘bake’ cakes shall not be taught in this class. we have separate workshops for that.
- How to make fondant etc. is not covered in this syllabus. please refer to other classes for the same.
- Video recording of the class is not permitted
- After class support/guidance is provided to participants who do not misuse it for commercial training purposes
Fee: Rs. 23,500/- plus taxes
Duration: 3 days
Timings: 9am- 6:30pm
Eligibility: No prior knowledge required
Instructor: Priyanka Arora Nayak
Take home Cutters inclusive
All class material provided